Table of Contents
Do you know what Gameloop is? I'm confident you have. If you haven't already, check out Tencent Gaming Buddy. Isn't this all too familiar? Gameloop, formerly known as Tencent Gaming Buddy, is now one of the most popular Android emulators. Today, we'll discuss the Gameloop key mapping fix for the year 2021.
Sure, Gameloop may lag behind other emulators (Genymotion, Virtual Box, and so on) in some areas, but you can rely on it for your gaming needs. It was made just for the purpose of playing Android games, and only that.
What exactly is Gameloop?
Gameloop is the same as Tencent Gaming Buddy, as I previously stated. It's a popular Tencent programme for playing Android games on desktops, namely Player Unknown Battlegrounds Mobile, or PUBG Mobile for short. This is a huge benefit because it allows computer gamers who don't have enough money or don't want to buy PUBG to play PUBG Mobile through this software.
The software includes buttons and settings for the majority of popular Android games, including PUBG Mobile. You don't even have to map them yourself because the procedure is completely automated and smooth.
You may, however, be perplexed. Why don't we try out some other Android emulators? You certainly could, but you wouldn't be able to play it as smoothly or readily. The majority of Android emulators are designed to accommodate as many functions as possible, which can make them slow. When playing a difficult game like PUBG Mobile, this delay increases.
To play the game, you must also map each key. However, Gameloop comes with these keys pre-mapped, so you can jump right in! However, there is a current problem that prevents users from using the F, G, and H keys. Let's have a look at what causes it and what we can do about it.
Fix for the key mapping in Gameloop
After some investigation and numerous tests, I discovered that this is a probable Gameloop and PUBG Mobile malfunction. However, after some time, a straight solution from the Gameloop Discord server was discovered.
The steps to resolving this problem, according to them, are as follows:
- Step 1: To begin, launch Gameloop and launch PUBG Mobile.
- Step 2: Go to Settings > Controls > Customize from there.
Remember that you should only use the customise tab for one movement at a time, not for driving.
- Step 3: Select Reset and Save from the menu. The Customisations option will thereafter be closed.
- Step 4: After you've completed the previous steps, press F11.
As a result, the game will depart full screen mode and run in window mode.
- Step 5: On the right side of Gameloop's panel, locate and select the Keyboard option.
- Step 6: All of the assigned keys will now be accessible.
Ensure that the display resolution and key mapping mode are both the same.
If your resolution is 1080p, for example, your mode should be Smart 1080.
- Step 7: Save after pressing Reset.
- Step 8: Go to the top right and select Settings, then Clean Cache twice.
As indicated in Gameloop's official repair, we're cleaning it twice just to be safe.
- Step 9: Launch PUBG Mobile after restarting Gameloop.
- Step 10: When prompted, pick the High Resolution Texture pack.
The repair will fail if you choose a Low-Resolution texture pack.
- Step 11: Go back to the PUBG Mobile settings, then controls and customisations, and execute another reset.
This method should simply resolve your issue, allowing you to continue playing the game without interruption.
The accompanying post covered many approaches to resolving Gameloop's key mapping issues. I hope you found the information in this post useful. Check out Gameloop if you don't already have it.